Monday, July 4

Wedding!

Well, it's officially going to be Jenn MIller on August 27th this summer! I am so excited to get married, go to Mexico, start Business at the U of A and decorate a new house...oh, yeah, did I mention Mexico?

The wedding will be all peaches and apples and buttercream cake, so really, I need a dress that will be able to accommodate eating, and I hope that my guests will too. There will only be 100 people, but we're not being stingy on the cake, which if you haven't noticed, will be my favourite part of the food!

What's a wedding without cake?!

4 Comments:

At 5:18 p.m., Blogger Michelle said...

Mmmmmmm, cake.... I'll be there with bells on! .... and maybe a dress too.

 
At 10:37 p.m., Blogger J Man said...

Maybe a dress???! That'll be some wedding party, if not!

 
At 11:55 a.m., Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, and perhaps Alissa will join me. Jenn, we're going to wear red, orange and yellow bells to your wedding... sound okay? Summer 2005 bridesmaid trend: nudity.

 
At 2:32 p.m., Blogger J Man said...

So, does that mean the groomsmen have to match? We're getting married in a church, you know (not that I mind, really... I'm an F-Word Christian)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home