Thursday, July 28

Soooo busy!

I was on Vancouver Island last week and now have the brownest patch of skin on my feet that I think I ever have!

When I got back this week, I decided not to work and instead maybe get some wedding stuff done. Well so much for a week off! I haven't had one useless morning in which to play the Sims or any other game. Last summer was truly the last time that I was able to do nothing, oh for those glory days again...

In all actuality, though, I prefer this. Think about it. In the fall I will be Mrs. Jason Miller, which may sound oppressionistic to all you feminists out there, but which I don't mind for the simple reason that he will be paying for everything. Not a bad deal, eh? All I have to do is make Mac & cheese every now and then, and look studious with my books, and he buys me dinner. Every day!

J, I know you'll read this, and I want you to be publicly acknowledged for your ever-patient nature and committment to my leeching this coming up fall and probably year. Love you!

1 Comments:

At 2:19 p.m., Blogger J Man said...

What's money for, if not to spend it on that special someone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home