Friday, August 5

Diving In

As of tomorrow, I have three weeks left as a single person. I have committed to committing my life to another person, changing my name, moving in with him, and spending a lifetime trying to hide my most private bodily functions from him, while he does not attempt to hide his from me.

However, I will be getting a really good party out of the deal complete with a German buttercream icing cake. The bottom layer is white cake with vanilla filling, the second is chocolate cake with mocha filling, and the third is chocolate cake with hazelnut filling.

After gorging myself on cake and trying to keep it off my dress, I will dance and visit and then go to MEXICO!

At this point, everything is so exciting, yet exhausting. It's all a paradox. I am really looking forward to the wedding, but I am also really looking forward to having it over with. To be honest, all I want to really do today is decorate my own house, yet I don't want to give up anything we have planned at all!

2 Comments:

At 2:25 p.m., Blogger J Man said...

Da...da...da-dum Da...da...da-dum

Only three weeks?! Holy crap!! Better get those Singlies out of me!

LOL

 
At 1:43 a.m., Blogger Michelle said...

shake 'em out, J, shake 'em out!

and speaking of weddings... i'm posting another theory of mine on my blog... this one's wedding related....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home