Thursday, August 11

New Links

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that I have placed some new websites on my list o' Links on the right there. First of all, there is a link to the Ellen Degeneres website. Check out her videos of her shows and especially some of her vintage Ellen stuff (ie. Ellen on airplane travel)

Next is "Engrish", which I am stealing from Michelle, but had been previously introduced to me by Yuya, a very fun Japanese College friend of mine.

And finally, "Despair," which is an excellent version of all those inspirational posters you see everywhere. You know the ones...they have those really nice pictures with black backgrounds and some little comment on the bottom. My favourite picture is for "Change" (under pessimistic visions), but my favourite poster altogether is for "Achievement" (under positive negations). What is your favourite?

4 Comments:

At 10:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:19 a.m., Blogger Michelle said...

My favorite is 'Loneliness' under 'Pessimistic Visions.' I love how every poster is perfect for disaffected college students. The Loneliness poster, however, is perfect for a disaffected college student. Note the singular. Hilarious.

 
At 12:25 p.m., Blogger J Man said...

I like Overconfidence:

Before you try to beat the odds, make sure you can survive if the odds beat you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home